Senior .NET Developer
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
They are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join the team to play a key role in the continued development of their core product as well as professional services projects for customers.
You'll help them to expand the feature set of the product, including the development of new microservices, web dashboards and extended web features. You'll have the opportunity to architect new features/services and mentor/coach other team members, and play a key role in their success.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience and a high degree of knowledge of C# development
- ASP.NET Core 2.0+
- Front-end framework experience (for example Angular 7, React, Vue.js)
- Knowledge of MongoDB database integration
- Experience of working in an AGILE development environment
- Experience building RESTful APIs
Salary & Benefits:
- £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
- Share Option Scheme, so you can share in the company's success
- Flexible working pattern (core office hours with flexible start/end times and some home working)
- Car parking at the office
- Pizza Wednesdays and free refreshments at the office
Located in West Bridgford, Nottingham (commutable from Derby, Loughborough and Leicester).