Legal Consultant - Russian qualified
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
A law firm headquartered in London is currently looking for an experienced Russian qualified lawyer to assist on firm's projects.
The successful candidate will:
- have a Russian law degree;
- have at least three years' experience with an international or reputable Russian law firm or an in-house department;
- be familiar with the rules of arbitration of major arbitration centres (LCIA and ICC);
- experience in private client work (an advantage but not a requisite);
- have at least one UK/US legal qualification (LLM, GDL, LPC);
- be fluent in Russian and English, both oral and written;
- have advanced level of IT literacy;
- have strong translating, advisory and drafting skills;
- have high level of self-motivation, self-dependence.
This position is a zero-hour contract with flexible working hours. The hourly rates vary and will depend on the experience and the results of the interviews and the case study. Part-time students are considered.
If you are interested, please enclose your CV.
Please note that while they will do their best to give you feedback, they may not be able to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from them within 10 business days you may assume you have not been selected this time. Thank you for your interest.
£39k - £39k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£25k - £60k Annual
£25k - £45k Annual