Digital Marketing Assistant
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Recruitment Genius
Key aspects of the role are:
Ability to write interesting, engaging, and useful content. Brainstorm new content ideas that will appeal to the client's targeted market. Be able to proofread and edit outsourced copy. Set up social media strategy ads and sales funnels for clients. Use tools to analyse and report on client's social media metrics, and translate this into new ideas and changes to make in order to optimise their marketing spend. Closely communicate with clients each month on the phone about their marketing, content, and social media.
- Have at least one year's experience in managing social media for clients: using Facebook business pages and ads manager to set up audiences, ads, and boosted posts.
- Be able to manage their time effectively and work to deadlines.
- Work creatively, brainstorming new ideas and solutions to problems.
- Be committed and excited about their work - they want someone who loves what they do, and won't just see it as a "job".
- Go above and beyond for their colleagues, and clients, offering help where needed.
- Previous experience with Google ads, and Google analytics is not vital, but preferred.
They are a creative and friendly company, and all of their employees enjoy many benefits such as:
- Unlimited holidays
- A weekly graze snack box
- A cold drinks fridge full of soft drinks and bottled water, as well as free coffee, tea, and snacks.
- Access to paid monthly training courses
- Free training books
- Team get-togethers throughout the year
Waltham Abbey. A little off the beaten track so own car would be required in order to get to and from work.
£15 - £17 Hourly
£43k - £43k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual