Senior ICT Client Support Officer
Posted on May 17, 2019 by The London Borough of Hounslow
Would you like to be a part of The London Borough of Hounslow, whose diverse workforce are committed to making a positive difference for our residents and visitors by ensuring the quality of our services are maintained to a high standard?
The Council is embarking upon a major programme of change to modernise the way we work and reduce our carbon footprint. In April 2019 we moved to Hounslow House, a new landmark building located in Hounslow town centre, our new technology will enable staff to work remotely and flexibly to improve the service we provide to residents and to help our staff achieve a better work/life balance.
About The Team
The ICT team at Hounslow make a difference. We are looking for a customer facing Senior ICT Client Officer who will lead a team of 8 staff providing level 2 ICT support to our customers. The team providing over-the-phone and desk side ICT support to users based at the Civic Centre and Remote Sites.
- Putting the customer first at all times and shaping the development of the teams to deliver equal services regardless of user location.
- Develop processes and standards of delivery in line with ITIL methodologies shaping them around the requirements of the business.
- Lead in the development and upkeep of all documentation, regular review of processes to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Strong experience of managing a customer facing ICT team such as ICT service desk or ICT desktop team.
- Good working understanding of iTIL principles.
- Experience of issues surrounding smarter working, harnessing technology to allow staff to work anywhere, anytime.
- Familiarity with service desk solutions based on SCSM, experience of image deployment using SCCM and experience of managing and deploying updates using SCCM.
Essential for the Role
A minimum 3 years' previous experience of managing an ICT customer support team or 5 years as a senior customer facing support officer.
Interviews will be held during week commencing: 30 th May 2019
£85k - £90k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£22k - £34k Annual