International Tax Manager Global Mobility
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Michael Page
Taken en verantwoordelijkhedenAn excellent opportunity has arisen for a confident and driven International Tax Professional to join our dynamic International Tax team within our Dutch offices. The work location would be in Capelle a/d IJssel as well as Hoofddorp. If you are passionate about providing the highest standard of service, we welcome you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Job description As Atlas Tax Professional, you support a busy International Tax Team predominantly focusing on global mobility advisory work. You must have working experience in supporting a commercial team as well as other staff departments, demonstrable experience of working well under pressure and excellent problem solving skills. As part of this function you will be required to:
- Support in finding the answers to varied queries relating to mobile workforce from the commercial part of the business.
- Research and prepare advice across multiple jurisdictions on core international tax areas including Global
- Mobility, Corporate Tax, Permanent Establishment, TP, WHT, VAT etc.
- Work alongside peers in the tax department, Tax Director and external tax advisors in serving as trusted tax advisor and business partner to clients and prospects, building advisor-client relationships
- Handle correspondence with various official tax bodies
- Compliance tasks including applications to tax authorities and completion of Atlas corporate Tax returns and computations including calculations
- Create awareness, advising and training within the business regarding tax, social security and compliance Support the commercial and operations teams as part of the tender function to ensure proposals take proper account of tax and social security compliance
- Maintain and review internal cost price calculations
- Be the first contact in the business for any questions on labor agreements, collective labor agreements, pensions, cost price calculations and insurances
Complex cross-border tax
ProfielThis role would suit a self-starter with strong influencing and negotiation skills, keen to develop new technical skills within an international environment and to develop and progress their career in the international tax field. We are looking for:
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good diplomacy skills
- Hands on attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of international taxation, tax treaties, EU law and international social security
- Interest in broader areas, such as foreign tax systems, legal, remuneration and general issues when doing business abroad on an employee level
- Ambition to cooperate with the Tax Manager and develop the tax department in this growing organization
- Down to earth personality with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work independently, pro-active and service-oriented
- Good communication skills.
Over onze klantAtlas Professionals is an international leading recruitment company. Since 1982, Atlas has played a major role in the provision of professionals to the energy, marine and renewables industries worldwide.
AanbodWe offer a fast paced professional international environment, a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for progression and development.