Area Sales Manager Benelux - Multinational Safety/ Screening
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Michael Page
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Completely responsible for the full sales cycle
- Prospecting and identification of potential customers.
- Creating/managing existing/new customer relationships.
- Arranging and conducting product demonstrations.
- Participating in trade exhibitions/conferences.
- Act as interface to implement customer solutions in close co-operation with departments in charge Participate in product/sales skills training as required.
- Continuous observation of the market development and evaluation of potential sales opportunities in countries within responsibility
Highly innovative tech Multinational in safety/ screening/ detection solutions
Sales Manager set up strategy and develop a highly effective distributor network
- Bachelors Degree required
- Minimum five years of experience and demonstrated success in Sales/Marketing or Business Development,
- preferably in aviation/airport security or in any other security related businesses.
- Experience with sales and marketing within a related and disciplined sales environment.
- Experience selling high-technology equipment, preferably homeland security-related systems.
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to managing a Sales territory
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch, English and French. German would be a nice to have.
- Willingness to travel
Over onze klantThis Major Multinational with advanced technology is diversified in different fields to make the world a safer place. They excel within the fields of Medical, Airports, Safety, Defence, Aerospace. With highly advanced detection/ Safety/ Screening technology they are ready to expand within the Benelux.
AanbodExcellent Salary + Bonus + Company Car