Product Market Manger -Food and Packaging
Posted on May 17, 2019 by SunSource
PRODUCT MANAGER (Oil & Gas industry)
Join the leadership sales team in this new position for SunSource, a leader in the fluid power industry. We are currently looking for a Product Manager responsible for driving the strategy and implementation of marketing and sales efforts in the food and packaging market segment. The qualified individual will become the subject matter expert on the primary focus areas by developing quantitative understanding of the market business strategies and programs to achieve the desired sales target.
Based in our corporate headquarters in Addison, IL the qualified individual will posses an entrepreneurial spirit as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to develop key customers and suppliers related to the applications.
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Ability to develop thorough industry, customer, application and products analysis.
- Ability to develop and articulate a comprehensive Strategic Marketing Plan.
- Demonstrated understanding of food and beverage markets and business strategies.
- Experience integrating marketing efforts and communications.
- Ability to influence others through collaborative consensus building skills.
- Proven results developing strategies in a variety of the following areas:
- Developing OEM relationships at the executive level.
- Understanding how our technologies can apply to their equipment
- Develop the appropriate approach and strategy to win new business
- Team facilitation skills and relationship building skills to foster engagement and an environment of teamwork and trust.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, and sales
- 6 + years of sales and marketing experience with the food & packaging space
- Collaborative sales approach with sales and and leadership teams
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
If you are a high-energy person with a positive outlook and effective in achieving sales results, then we would like to hear from you!
WE ARE AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM