Perfection Servo - Servo Motor Tech
Posted on May 17, 2019 by SunSource
Perfection Servo, a SunSource company, specializes in providing worldwide service, repair and remanufacturing in the areas of electronics, hydraulics, robotics, servos and mechanical components for various industries. We are currently seeking a Servo Motor Tech in our service center located in Batavia.
The Servo Motor Tech is responsible for trouble shooting, repairing and testing various major brands of hydraulics, servo and proportional valves. Specifically you will:
- Inspect, test and repair all types of AC/DC and servo motors on a timely basis
- Disassemble components and for service and repair including teardown and inspection of unit
- Analyze unit and parts involved to prepare a listing of parts that are worn, damaged, or not functioning properly
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma required; 2 year fluid power or electronics degree or formal training in industrial technology, mechanics, electronics or related field in which fluid power technologies are part of the curriculum preferred
- 1-3 years relevant repair experience
- Ability to use hand tools and specific test equipment
- Willingness to work overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs, position stands 95 to 100% of the workday
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM