Electronic/Servo Motor Technician - Perfection Servo
Posted on May 17, 2019 by SunSource
Perfection, a SunSource company, specializes in the repair of all different kinds of hydraulic and electronic components. Since 1979, we have provided superior service to domestic and international manufacturers from every industry imaginable.
The growth and success of Perfection is due to the partnership that forms between our customers and employees, and at the core is trust. We understand the importance of the equipment we service. We currently have various opportunities for an Electronic/Servo Motor Technician in Grand Prairie, TX.
The Electronic/Servo Motor Technician is responsible for trouble shooting, repairing and testing various electronic drives, controllers, pc boards and servo motors.
Specifically you must be able to:
- Repair electronic drives, controllers and pc boards
- Troubleshoot and test electronic components to board level, using various methods and testing equipment
- Repair and/or replace electronic components to board level, including but not limited to: diodes, transistors, resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, other printed circuit components, etc.
- Verify repairs using start-up testing procedures
- Inspect, test and repair all types of AC/DC and servo motors on a timely basis
- Disassemble components and for service and repair including teardown and inspection of unit
- Analyze unit and parts involved to prepare a listing of parts that are worn, damaged, or not functioning properly
The qualified individual will have the following skills and experience:
- High School Diploma required; 2 year fluid power or electronics degree or formal training in industrial technology, mechanics, electronics or related field in which fluid power technologies are part of the curriculum preferred
- 1-3 years relevant repair experience
- Thorough understanding of electronic circuitry
- Ability to solder/desolder
- Ability to recognize different electronic components as their functions
- Familiarity with and ability to utilize hand tools and different types of test equipment such as function generators, oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, and power supplies.
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Willingness to work overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs, position stands 95 to 100% of the workday
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in making a positive change in your career, then we want to hear from you!
You will be rewarded with an industry-competitive compensation plan and excellent company benefits and training.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
Keywords: Electronic Technician, Service and Repair, Electronic Repair, Bench Technician, Servo Motor, Motor Repair, AC, DC, Mitchell System, Allen Bradley, Baldor, Indramat, Moog, Lenze, Siemens, Reliance