Occupational Therapy Program Faculty (Professor) - Kettering College
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Kettering Health Network
Job ID 2
Job Category Other
Job Type Full-Time
Shift First Shift
# of Openings 2
Shift Time Varied (ex: Resource)
Posted Date 13 hours ago
Are you looking to join a growing and dynamic program that seeks to educate and mold future Occupational Therapists?
Kettering College of Medical Arts is looking for a new faculty member to join their Occupational Therapy Department. This department is located in a beautiful newly remodeled location and has a staff that is highly engaging and well versed in clinical practice.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Occupational Therapy Doctorate Faculty position duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead educational experiences in the classroom, community, and online as appropriate
- Monitor student responses to educational activities and modify teaching techniques as necessary
- Design syllabi, assignments, readings, learning activities, exams, and experiences to meet student learning outcomes as designated for course(s)
- Develop and revise course content to represent current best practice occupational therapy practice
- Organize course content for optimal student engagement with course content
- Keeps active membership and participation with professional associations (i.e. AOTA, etc.) at a national and local level.
- Must hold a doctorate degree
- Prefer applicant with Certification by NBCOT as an OTR. Will also consider applicants with a related degree (e.g. Public Health...)
- Must possess the academic and experiential qualifications and backgrounds that are necessary to meet the program objectives and mission of the Kettering College
- If an OTR, eligibility for a valid license to practice occupational therapy in the State of Ohio