RN Hospital Float - Float Pool - Grandview Medical Center (Nights)
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Kettering Health Network
Job Category Nursing
Job Type Full-Time
Shift Third Shift
# of Openings 1
Shift Time Nights
Posted Date 3 weeks ago
Grandview Medical Center's Float Pool is a close-knit team that supports Huber Health Center and Preble County Medical Center. Staff has the opportunity to work autonomously and experience all aspects of patient care for the network. Registered Nurses in the Float Pool typically support Emergency, Med/Surg, Critical Care and ICU Departments. Come work with a team of highly engaged healthcare providers where you can make a direct impact on patient care for our community!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process in providing nursing care to patients in all settings in collaboration with other health care providers.
- The RN is accountable for his/her own professional development and practice within the scope of care defined by law.
- Utilizing organizational resources the RN acts as a patient advocate for the delivery of safe care including delegation of care and participation in performance and practice improvement activities.
- The delivery of nursing care within the Kettering Health Network reflects the missions, vision, values and philosophies, of the organization and nursing departments.
- Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Registered Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (ACEN or CCNE) if they are a new graduate nurse.
- Bachelor of Science in nursing preferred (must be completed within 5 years of hire). If hired after June of 2010, at KMCS, all other KHN facilities after Jan 2011.
- A nurse who is returning to the acute care setting after five or more years may be required to provide evidence of successful completion of a refresher course.
- BLS certification
- ACLS, NRP, PALS as determined by unit scope of practice
- Critical Care Experience
$16.2 - $16.2 Hourly