Sales Development Program Manager
Posted on May 17, 2019 by SunSource
Looking for a growth opportunity in sales development and program management? SunSource is looking for an energetic and self-driven individual to lead our Sales Development Training program. This role will provide strategic and tactical program management for our "Grow Our Own" Sales development program. This program includes development of our sales trainees as well as our sales internship program. The Program Manager will lead the enhancement of program curricula, management of program participants and coordination of development activities with key business unit partners.
Why Would You Be Interested?
- SunSource believes in getting the right people on our team and investing in their development
- We attract top performing associates and match their skills with the best possible opportunity
- We provide our associates with an environment that allows them to maximize their potential through continuous learning programs specific to each associate
- This opportunity could lead you to a career in sales management or human resources within our growth oriented company
Your program management, self-motivation, and understanding of selling methodologies are a foundation to a rewarding career experience with SunSource. Successful candidates will have:
- 5 + years progressive experience in a sales organization
- 2-4 years Project or Program Manager Experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related area OR two-year Associates Degree in a Business Discipline
- Planning and organizing, communication, team leadership, and collaboration skills
SunSource offers excellent training and a variety of career opportunities as well as strong benefits. If you are interested and are qualified for this opportunity then we want to hear from you!
SunSources history of accomplishment and continued growth means that we give the best condition to energetic, driven people to be effective in their role. We pride ourselves on a culture that provides opportunities for development and advancement of our associates. In addition, we build meaningful relations with our customers, suppliers and internal associates. We are all bound by a pledge to a common mission toward providing the highest quality products and services within our industry and achieving the companys growth objectives.
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video
Why is SunSource a great place to work? Click here WHY SUNSOURCE?
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM