Middleware Engineer - Permanent
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Vantage Resources
Middleware Engineer - Permanent, South Dublin
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to work with this global IT Service provider;
Middleware Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
This role will see the successful candidate be the main point of contact for DevOps/Middleware operations.
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues as well as offering solutions to these issues
- Proactively monitor the production environment
- Drive production change implementation
- Liaise with the development team if required
- Act as a point of escalation for Level 1 and 2 teams
- Liaise with the end-clients DevOps team
- Provide daily updates to the management teams
What you need:
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of most of the following - Java, J2EE, Unix Shell Scripting, Oracle SQL, Remedy, Splunk, Dynatrace, Web Application Servers
- Excellent troubleshooting skills is essential to this role as well as sound decision making skills
- Dependant on experience (we always aim to get an uplift on current salary)
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in person or with one of our IT Resourcers please forward your CV to Vantage Resources or contact Niall O'Connor on (see below) for a confidential discussion. Vantage Resources will not forward your details without prior discussion and approval.
Vantage Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by recruiting people from different backgrounds and cultures. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for engagement and/or employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity sexual orientation, national origin, culture, disability or age. An inclusive and diverse workforce is an essential part of the development of our organisation's culture which we believe enhances both our working environment and the service we provide to our customers.
€26k - €28k Annual
€800 - €900 Daily