Posted on May 17, 2019 by Maria Mallaband Care Group
Competitive packageAbout The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Hospitality Assistant to join the team at:
Location: Gerrards Cross - Buckinghamshire -SL9 7DP
Serving residents at meal times - Front of house -
permanent / fulltime £ 8.65 per hour
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing a professional but relaxed atmosphere in the dining room, and will ensure that residents and visitors receive an efficient food service.About You
Our ideal Hospitality Assistant will have the following skills and values:
- Caring nature.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Flexibility and be able to adapt to the needs of Residents.
- Experience of working in a catering service in a similar environment is desirable but not essential.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- Discounted Spa breaks
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse and Care referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition - MMCG Care Awards
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on .
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received.