Workday Applications Engineer
Posted on May 17, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Chicago, IL area near the Loop
Our client, a global leader in providing information and entertainment products, recently partnered with TeamBradley to find an exceptional Workday Application Engineer responsible for design, development, testing and deployment of various types of integrations.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong knowledge of ERP.
- Experienced in Agile development
- 4+ years of experience configuring and using WorkDay API's.
- Experience with developing and using API's and REST API's.
- Working knowledge of XML.
- Collaborate with teams to prioritize the environment management.
- Generate plans for upgrades and maintenance of company development environment.
- Develop and document policies and procedures for business processes and Workday support tasks.
- Work with project managers to ensure projects are delivered in alignment with company governance and change management processes.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID #: 13138 - Workday Application Engineer