Posted on May 17, 2019 by MThree Consulting
A leading financial organisation seek an experienced GDPR PMO to join their team and be responsible for the oversight, coordination and delivery of the regulatory function.
Responsibilities for the GDPR PMO:
- Manage multiple work streams within a complex regulatory landscape (APAC).
- Manage regulatory governance and steering committees.
- Liaise with Programme Management on all aspects of the project.
- Be accountable for the delivery of all Regulatory Project Lifecycle (PLC) phases and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) requirements.
- Work with the project manager, to track actual spend against budget, update forecasts and evaluate if the project financials support the overall status being reported for the project.
- Develop implementation strategies and project plans; liaise with Project Managers to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of their project portfolios.
Skills required for the GDPR PMO:
- Experience in a junior project management role with leading enterprise-wide regulatory initiatives.
- Sound experience in Technology environments (implementation of both large-scale and end-user technology solutions) would be an advantage.
- Provided guidelines for budget planning and budget tracking.
- Good understanding of the Project Lifecycle (PLC) and System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) components.
- MS-Project, MS Excel, and general MS Office skills essential.
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000 + benefits