Case Manager - Contract - Dublin
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Capita Link & Innogy
Asset (Case) Managers
Our client is a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms, our clients services interact with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets. This role sits within centre of excellent in Dublin, Ireland - where they work closely with clients to deliver shareholder services for companies and funds listed on the Irish Stock Exchange. Their experienced teams are able to support onshore and offshore companies and are involved in every aspect of the market, from everyday registrar functions to highly specialised areas like corporate actions.
My client is now looking for a 5 - 10 highly motivated individuals to join the Asset Management function on 6 - 9 months daily rate contracts. You will be responsible for supporting the Senior Asset Manager with the ultimate aim of ensuring the effective operation of and maximising recovery of the assigned portfolio.
We are looking for people with heavy Financial backgrounds, who can understand Finance and Accounts (but don't have to be qualified Accountants), have been involved in managing customers debts, banking or loans and managing them back to safety.
Your experience will also cover:
* Strong financial analysis skills with proven ability to review interpret and analyse audited financial accounts, management accounts and financial forecasts
* Significant experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases
* Proven experience in management of recovery cases
* Strong negotiator with relevant experience of restructuring facilities from Cradle to grave through the insolvency process; previous experience incorporating liquidation, receivership, administration and examinership would be a distinct advantage
* Experience of working in a client facing role and of negotiating with distressed borrowers and their advisors
Any Private Equity experience would be highly beneficial as would experience in credit analysis and associated loan documentation, coupled with a strong background in managing complex problem cases.
Great role, working with one of the market leaders in their field.
Roles are based in Dublin, Ireland for 6 - 9 month contracts and offer €400 - €450 a day (Euros)