Network Security Engineer - Network Systems security professional
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Church International Ltd.
I am currently looking for a Network Security Engineer - Information Systems security professional.
You will have the proven experience of:
- Experience with Firewall, daily management, incident solving and migration/upgrade projects
- Fortinet Technologies
- Other types of Firewalls: Checkpoint and/or Palo Alto
- Team player
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude,
- Good Communication and Influencing skills;
- Good analytical and synthesis skills;
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Flexible, accurate & control minded.
- Agile organization and self-autonomy
You will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Project and support on Firewall Fortinet, Checkpoint and Palo Alto Systems
- Participate in daily management of the Firewall.
- Incident management due to Firewall problem or security policies (routing problem and flow rules).
- Apply your Firewall technology experience during the project and if needed share the experience with the other project team members.
- Together with the project team guarantee that the business requirements continue to be offered during & after the project.
- Guarantee that the offered solution is in line with the BNPP Fortis companies' security policies.
- Document the delivered solution.
- Management of the flow opening request with the respect of the security policies rules and the SLA.
- Usage of the Tufin tools workflow
My client is a leading international bank driven by values of innovation and excellence. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified individual to further enhance your security expertise as part of the banks vision to support its counter cyber-crime objective via best in class solutions.
What they offer?
Generous Daily rate and the opportunity once settled to work remotely for 2 days a week.