Developer - C#, SQL, WPF - Fund Manager, London - Permanent
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Finshore Partners
Our client, a boutique fund manager are looking for a Developer to join their growing solutions focused team to help on their change portfolio of projects they have upcoming. This is to work on projects across the front, middle and Back Office and will be delivered through the agile methodology.
Key Skills & Experience include
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Follow standards and procedures needed to control quality and ensure continuity in all development effort
- Production and maintenance of all development and design supporting documentation
- Ensure effective and appropriate communication to all interfacing business areas
- An aptitude to problem solving and improving the status quo
- High level of expertise in C# 6 .NET 4.6 including WPF
- Experience with full software development life cycle and in all aspects of multi-tiered architecture
- Microsoft SQL server
- Design, build and maintain efficient reusable, reliable, testable code.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- WCF, Linq, Asynchronous programming, etc.
- Knowledge of messaging technology such as RabbitMQ
- Test Driven Development
- Automated regressions testing and reconciliation
- Experience of support in a production environment
- Knowledge in Foreign Exchange markets
- Practice techniques of Agile Methodology with a high degree of automation
£85k - £90k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£22k - £34k Annual