Office Management Coordinator (German, Chinese speaking)
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Connect 44 AG
- Responsible for supervising the AP transactions such as vendor invoices and expense reports and project budgets, billing and revenue forecasting etc.
- Responsible for processing spare parts daily operation such as vendor invoices and expense reports and project budgets, billing and revenue forecasting etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the timely entry and processing of standard spare parts (warehouse management) operation transactions.
- Create documentation for process and automation improvements across the business functions
- Thought leader with track record of identifying and implementing process improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation, both technical and non-technical.
- Self-driven with ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Accurately prepare, code, process and keep track of all procurement requests. Keep accurate and detailed logs. Completion of work assignments on time and error free. Performance of job duties in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years' experience in an office management capacity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Fluent in English, Chinese (read and write) and/or German
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- Excellent communication and time management skills