B1 Licensed Engineer CL65/CRJ
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Contractair Ltd
- Right to live / work in the EU.
- Aircraft technical qualification necessary (QT).
- License EASA - part 66.
- B1 licensed engineer certificate (B2 may be considered) type rated in CL65 / CRJ
- Read, write and speak English.
- Fluency in Spanish is a bonus.
- Driving license.
- Valid Passport, no criminal record and medical recognition certificates.
- Previous employment references.
- Position: Line Maintenance.
- Contract starting date: as soon as possible.
Resource Group - Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your CL65 B1 Licensed Engineer application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24 hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Ana Ortego.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.