Junior Service Engineer (Full Industry Training Provided)
Posted on May 17, 2019 by Rise Technical Recruitment
Do you have an Engineering qualification or apprenticeship in Plant, Vehicles, Cranes, Lifts or another Mechanical Industry?
Established for 70 years this global company have employ over 42'000 people and turnover over £8 Billion. As experts in the supply, service and repair of specialist crane equipment, they have been growing from strength to strength.
In this role you will receive full training to service and repair specialist crane equipment. You will be field based, working across Ireland. This role offers an excellent opportunity to build a career within a leading company and become a technical expert.
This role would ideally suit a Trainee with an Engineering qualification or apprenticeship in Plant, Vehicles, Cranes, Lifts or another Mechanical Industry. Looking for full specialist training to become a technical expert within a leading company.
* Trainee Field Service Engineer - Full training provided
* Service and repair of specialist crane equipment
* Working for a globally renowned company
* €25'000 - €30'000 + Van + Overtime + Excellent Benefits + Excellent Training
* An Engineering qualification or apprenticeship
* From a Plant, Vehicles, Cranes, Lifts or another Mechanical background
* Based in Dublin or the surrounding area
* Happy to travel country wide and stay away when needed (expenses covered)
Job Reference: RTR-80606
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed