BREEAM Assessor - Cork - International Consultancy
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Cork - International Consultancy
€25,000 - €40,000 per annum
Penguin Recruitment ae pleased to be working alongside an international, multi-disciplinary consultancy, who are looking for an experienced BREEAM Assessor to join their rapidly growing team in Cork.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
* Performing BREEAM and/or LEED assessments;
* Project management of entire certification process from initiation to close out;
* Providing support for the production of planning statements and development of relevant documentation such as Home User Guide, Building User Guide and Building Logbook;
* Verifying project designs to ensure they are in accordance with sustainability targets;
* Producing of reports, guidance notes and general communications with the design teams to ensure quality and standards are achieved/exceeded;
* Achieving an outstanding level of engagement and communication with all key stakeholders;
* Delivering sustainability workshops, hosting project design meetings and client meetings;
* Assisting clients in sustainability related consultant appointments;
* Managing a challenging and varying workload which can change at short notice;
* Identifying issues or risks that affect the delivery of a project, and identifying measures to address the issue/risk and agreeing with the team leader how these measures will be implemented;
* Exploring opportunities for new sales, and acquiring new clients;
* Ensuring compliance with our Quality Assurance and Management Systems and with relevant Health and Safety Legislation.
* At least 5 years of experience in the construction industry with at least 2 years in BREEAM/LEED assessor role
* 3rd level degree qualification in a relevant discipline such as Environmental Sciences or in a construction-related discipline;
* Clear and efficient verbal and written communication, including excellent report writing skills;
* Experience in the use of AutoCAD;
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
In return our client will offer you a competitive starting salary, along with an additional benefits package and an opportunity to work with a leading, international consultancy.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability sector, then please contact Jack Porter on (phone number removed), or email a copy of your CV and we will be in touch