Posted on May 18, 2019 by Anonymous
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all current contracts, along with seeking new opportunities nationwide. Our company is expanding rapidly, and currently has a number of niche businesses in the construction industry including Fireproofing, Fire Doors and residential & commercial property acquisitions.
Degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
4+ years' experience in similar position
Previous Project/Contracts Management experience
Ability to manage projects from concept to completion, and develop strong relationships with staff & sub-contractors.
Role and responsibilities include but no limited to:
• Develop the commercial contracting business and liaise with our sister companies when new enquiries are generated.
• Monitor construction progress and ensuring quality of workmanship.
• Plan, maintain and control finical administration of all construction work
• Maintain maximum cost effectiveness.
• Liaise with clients and generate quotations and proposals.
• Co-ordinate and liase with Directors, Project Managers, Site Engineers and services Co-ordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
• Ensure compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice.
• Ensure compliance with local statutory and regulatory obligations
• Responsible for Health and Safety
For more information on this role please apply for this position
€89.2k - €89.2k Annual
€53.5k - €80.3k Annual
€65k - €75k Annual
€71.4k - €80.3k Annual
€44.6k - €58k Annual
€70k - €90k Annual