Posted on May 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading International Consultancy to recruit a Regional Director for the Munster region. This role will be based from their Cork Office. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 10 years' experience working at a Senior level within a consultancy and will possess excellent project management skills.
Executive level remuneration on offer for the successful candidate.
* Develop business from new and existing clients.
* Provide leadership to a team of Engineers based in Cork.
* Manage all related business matters.
* Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
* Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
* Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
* Coordinate sub consultants and specialist designers.
* Maintain all necessary records.
* Third Level Degree in Structural Engineering is a distinct advantage.
* A minimum of 10 years relevant post-graduate engineering experience.
* Excellent communication & report writing skills.
* Strong client facing interaction experience.
* Stakeholder Management.
* Strong customers focus skills, with the ability to build relationships and networks with strategic stakeholders
* Able to demonstrate excellent communication and presentation skills
* Able to demonstrate financial, commercial and business development acumen
* Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables
Please contact Darren O'Keeffe for more information