Senior HSEQT Advisor
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary €60,000 plus vehicle
To ensure high standards of HSEQT are attained and continually improved and to ensure all HSEQT legal obligations are met.
* Development of the HSEQT Management system, in line with OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
* Ensuring compliance with HSEQT statutory duties is achieved
* Reporting to management on the performance of the management systems and any need for improvement
* Ensuring the promotion and awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation
Key Result Areas:
* To support the delivery of the HSEQT strategy for KN Group and to assist in achieving continuous improvement in HSEQT performance across all parts of the company;
* To provide assurance to the HSEQT Manager (ROI), Head of HSEQT (Ireland) and the Directors, by means of appropriate monitoring and intervention, that operations fulfils its obligations under HSEQT legislation
* To support the development of KN Group culture as the organisation rapidly expands and changes
* To develop and instigate HSEQT initiatives
* Ensure continual improvement and develop, in conjunction with the HSEQT Manager (ROI), HSEQT targets, objectives and KPI's.
* Completion of Construction Stage Plans, Pre-Qualification & Tender Documents, Emergency Response Plans etc
* Writing risk assessments and method statements;
* Site audits & inspections including external audits for 18001 (45001), 14001 & 9001
* Assisting with Occupational Health issues
* Engaging employees for consultation and communication;
* Training - undertaking internal training including inductions, toolbox talks etc
* Producing and implementing HSEQT Procedures, Work Instructions, Forms and other site documentation
* Ensuring records of incidents are maintained and investigations undertaken to establish the root causes and that controls are in place to avoid a reoccurrence
* Monitor working hours to avoid exceeding the relevant legislation and internal policy
* Driving continuous improvement and implementing initiatives to promote best practice at all times.
* NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
* Preferably NEBSOH Diploma, Higher Diploma in Occ H & S or equivalent
* Minimum of Graduate Member of IOSH and current CPD;
* Fluent in Microsoft packages
* Good standard of written English essential.
Knowledge & Experience:
* Relevant experience in HSEQT at the same level with a minimum of 3 years' experience
* Membership of IOSH
* A proven track record of developing, implementing and integrating policies
* An understanding of the regulatory sector and the management of risk
* Experience of building a strong and consistent culture of safety throughout an organisation.
* General: Carry out such other duties as are consistent with the job-holder's knowledge and skills and are necessary for the satisfactory completion of contracts or for attainment of the goals of the business.
Please contact Ian Murphy for more information