B1 Licensed Engineers - B747-400/-8 TR
Posted on May 18, 2019 by Contractair Ltd
Our German-based client are seeking multiple typed rated B1 Aircraft Engineers for B747-400/-8.
- Must be type rated and current on B747-400/-8 TR.
- Hold German security clearance
- Hotel provided with flights at the start and end of the contract.
- Monthly pay
- Tools and clothing provided
- Roughly 40 hours per week
- €45 gross per hour with local hotel and start and end of contract travel.
Due to German tax and labour laws, German tax needs to be deducted from day one. Any tax paid in country, providing you don't work more than 183 days in a tax year, can be offset against your home country tax return.
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Ryan Clennell for further information.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.