Product Specialist (m/f/d) Inflammation & Immunology, Braunschweig, Wo
Posted on May 19, 2019 by Celgene
Location: Offsite, Germany
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
Work Location: OFFSITE
Organization: Sales Representative
Employee Status: Full-time
Job Type: Regular
Under the direction of the Regional Business Manager, the I&I Product Specialist in a given territory will be responsible for the promotion, sales and support of company products or services, while achieving all territory sales goals.
The Inflammation and Immunology (I&I) franchise is working to deliver truly innovative and life- changing drugs for patients suffering from debilitating immune-mediated inflammatory diseases. Our first product to the market in Germany is Otezla (Apremilast) for Psoriasis (Dermatology) and Psioriatic Athritis (Rheumatology). We are also investing in several other auto-immune disease indications for the future of this franchise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and manages strong relationships with dermatologists and rheumatologists, medical staff, and other health care professionals in support of product indications.
- Acts as the "face of Celgene" through contact with medical professionals.
- Maintains superior levels of product, market and formulary information, and translates product features into benefits that meet the specific customer's needs.
- Highlights the features and benefits of product offered.
- Plans and organizes special projects, e.g. speaker programs within assigned territory.
- Develops business plans for the territory.
- Communicates openly with peers, supervisors and field counterparts.
- Interprets and delivers competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Identifies and develops business solutions.
- Delivers timely and accurate administrative tasks.
- Ensures compliance with all laws and regulations as well as Celgene's Policies.
- Strong identification with Celgene's values
- Experience in either dermatology or rheumatology
- Bachelor's degree or similar educational background
- Pharmaceutical, medical device or relevant medical sales experience
- (proven track record demonstrating top sales accomplishments - strongly preferred)
- Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement.
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately.
- Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment.
- Occasional travel required.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
"At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.