Automatic Door Engineer
Posted on May 21, 2019 by Professional Technical Ltd
As an Automatic Door Engineer will you be responsible for:
* Servicing, maintaining, and repairing automatic door systems.
* Fault finding.
* Basic electrical wiring.
* Identifying additional sales opportunities.
* Following EN 16005 / BS 7036 guideline standards.
To be successful within the role you will have:
* Experience working on automatic door systems.
* A valid EN 16005 or BS 7036 certificate.
* Electrical and mechanical experience.
* A driving licence.
* CSCS Card.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
* €37000 - £40,000 basic salary (includes call-out standby fee).
* Monthly bonus.
* Annual bonus.
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
* 5% Pensions scheme.
* All power tools and hand tools provided.
* Professionally racked brand new company vehicle.
* Realistic first your earnings of over €60,000.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy