Senior Electrical Engineer
Posted on May 21, 2019 by AM Recruitment
Our client has exciting opportunity for a Senior or Associate Electrical Engineer. The position would suit a motivated, practical and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work in a progressive and innovative design consultancy. The post holder will support the delivery of a range of projects across a wide range of sectors.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
* Lead Engineering Design and Design Management tasks on Projects as part of an integrated project team
* Design and specification of Electrical Engineering Solutions to current regulations and design standards
* Work directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
* Lead Pre-Construction Engineering activities and the production of information including, design development, construction details, services coordination, technical submittals, sub-contracts, etc.
* Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial, and project bid teams
* Provide off site technical support to construction teams on projects
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services & Design
* Third level diploma / degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
* 10 yrs + relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment
* Knowledge & experience of CIBSE an Ashrae Design Guides, Building Regs, EN Standards and IEC Standards.
* Experience in Dialux & Amtech.
* Experience of client, vendor & contractor interaction & management.
* Proactive, a good communicator with the ability to work well with others in a multifunctional project team.
* Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE
* A competitive salary
* Working closely with senior Staff Managers / Directors
* Opportunity to progress your career.
* A modern progressive workplace.
* Active Sports & Social Clubs
* Flexible working hours