Posted on May 21, 2019 by CV-Library
Shift: Mon – Thursday 7.30 – 4.30pm
Friday 7.30 – 1.00pm
I’m currently recruiting for a Auto Electrician to work with a well established manufacturer of recovery system. As Auto Electrician you will be responsible for installing electrical systems for new recovery vehicles.
* Responsible for the electrical fitting/testing/fault finding on new recovery vehicles
* Making up wiring loom junction boxes and ancillary equipment
* Fault finding on used vehicles.
* Assistance with hydraulics/ mechanical fitting.
* Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills.
* Highly motivated
* Confidence in their workmanship
The successful candidate for the Auto electricians position will have the following experience:
* Ideally have 3 years experience within automotive electrics (Essential)
* Ability to achieve results in a busy working environment (Essential)
* Versatile, flexible and self motivated (Essential)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo