Head of IT
Posted on May 21, 2019 by Anonymous
I am currently working closely with my client, a software house in the Limerick area, on a Head of IT role. You will join an award winning team and enjoy a range of great benefits. There is lots of scope for growth and new ideas are always welcome.
You will be responsible for managing the IT infrastructure strategy and work closely with stakeholders and the operations director.
* Manage day to day IT operations
* Gather IT business requirements
* Management of IT projects
* Contribute to budget development
* Develop optimal data storage
* Contribute to continuous improvement and innovation, continuous monitoring of best practise and emerging technologies.
* Stakeholder management
* Collaborate with teams across the business
* 5+ years in an IT role
* Degree in IT, business or related discipline
* IT Management Experience (desirable)
* Experience with Support, Database and Development of IT Systems
* Strong SQL and ideally Postgress
* IT Budgetary experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong team player
To hear more about the role, please feel free to contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio Human Capital on (phone number removed) for a confidential chat about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business
€400 - €500 Daily
€54.6k - €63k Annual
€63k - €71.3k Annual
€42k - €50.4k Annual
€89.4k - €89.4k Annual