Electrical Engineer - Limerick
Posted on May 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Do you want to work for one of Ireland's leading electrical and mechanical engineering contractors? Are you an electrical engineer who wants a challenge, and chance of personal development and promotion, apply now!
With more than half a century in the business, this company has earned a reputation, supported by client recommendations and staff satisfaction, for excellence in the electrical and mechanical engineering contracting services. Their wide range of services encompasses everything from pipework, to HVAC to Electrical and Instrumentation. Remaining as one of Ireland's market leaders, and with turnover in the multi-millions, this company has secured some of the largest and most complex engineering projects of recent in Ireland including Data Centres, Life Sciences and Industrial Manufacturing to name a few. Their commitment to clients and staff alike means their business is growing, creating new positions for the next electrical engineer!
The successful Electrical Engineer, based in Limerick, will be required to manage the delivery of the supporting functions needed to ensure successful completion of projects.
* Provide technical support to the project team.
* Create and develop handover packs and test packs for electrical and instrumentation systems.
* Develop and monitor all cable schedules within the projects such as BMS, EMS, MV, LV, etc.
* Manage the electrical document control, updating regularly.
* Prepare technical submittals in line with specifications.
* Ensure all technical queries from site such as specifications, drawings, materials, equipment etc are reviewed and answered.
The successful engineer will be asked to carry out all the above, in addition to other duties on occasion.
We are looking to speak with experienced electrical engineers, who are keen to progress their careers.
* Strong electrical engineering background is required e.g. third level qualification or equivalent.
* Exposure to a life science/pharmaceutical environment is advantageous.
* A strong understanding of controls and automation understanding is highly desirable.
* Motivated self-starters are desired.
* Good technical problem-solving acumen is required.
* Salary: €45-55k (DOE)
* Discretionary Bonus
* Mobile and Laptop.
* Pension and Health-care.
* 21 Days Holidays.
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Call Abigail to discuss further or to arrange an immediate interview!!
We have many other roles available so feel free to contact us to discuss how we can help you