Compensation and Benefits Lead
Posted on May 21, 2019 by Anonymous
Job share role - 3 days 1st week/2 days 2nd week
Euro Executive Recruitment are looking to recruit a Compensation and Benefits Lead to join a leading multinational based in North Cork. To the role of a Compensation and Benefits Lead is to manage and administer the provision of a full range of Compensation & Benefits services including all pension arrangements across the organisation including Ireland, UK, Germany, China and Spain.
* Manage the companies' suite of Pension arrangements for both Irish and international employees, including co-ordinating the relationship between Company, Trustees, service providers and members and the efficient operation of Trustee meetings and training requirements.
* Manage and lead co-ordination of the Annual Salary process and GRID payment Processes.
* Administer and Co-ordinate the Compensation and Benefits terms and conditions on CORE HR, to ensure data is up to date on a continuous basis, to facilitate accurate payment to existing and new employees.
* Manage and co-ordinate the Society's Private Health Care offering to employees and the Society's Risk benefit.
* Provide appropriate information to all employees on their pension benefits and coordinate annual Retirement Planning seminars for employees due to retire.
* Ensure that Society is compliant with legislation, regulatory and data protection requirements including any BIK payments, employees on secondment, completion of CSO surveys, Pension TAR,
* Assist Finance team in establishing year end accruals for both Annual leave and GRID payments.
* Continuously review Comp and bens systems and processes using technology to improve efficiencies.
* Undertake benchmark surveys and ad hoc salary benchmarking for business on terms and conditions of employment to ensure that our remuneration packages are competitive in the market.
* Work closely with Group HR to ensure that business has up to date information on salary surveys and fringe benefits to accord with best practice in this area.
* Provide data analysis / reports to Senior Management Team as required
* Ensure that pay markets in countries where the company operate are clearly understood and advise senior management accordingly as requested.
* At least 8 years post graduate experience
* Key Interactions: HR Team, Payroll, Senior Management, Pension Trustees
* Relevant third level qualification
* Excellent planning and organisational skills with capacity to manage and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast - paced environment
* Strong working knowledge of pensions
* Excellent attention to detail and project administration skills
* Good working knowledge of the application and utility of HR systems
* Highly developed IT skills including CORE HR and Micro soft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
* Well-developed communication - oral, written and presentation skills
* Market leading salary including pension and bonus
Please call Jerry Roche for more information