Lead IAM Engineer
Posted on May 25, 2019 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Lead IAM Engineer
- Responsible for deploying an enterprise identity management and access governance system supporting security and regulatory compliance, reduced IT support costs, and end-user self-service.
- Lead IAM projects and programs with overall technical responsibility in designing and integrating Identity Management Services within the organization
- Tasked with designing highly complex solutions to critical IAM business problems
- Ability to drive innovation into and to continuously improve complex solutions and products within the business
- Demonstrates ability to gain support for complex architecture and to negotiate solution/architectural trade-offs. Facilitates root cause analysis session.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in IAM process and innovative approaches to solving IAM problems
- Define and implement IAM use cases based on organizational needs and requirements
- Work with Enterprise Architects and other functional area architects and security specialists to ensure adequate IAM solutions are in place
- Leads the team in creating and maintaining the architecture for IAM systems
- Works closely with IAM Manager to identify key technical components as required for project requirements and to assist in prioritization of development efforts.
- Responsible for planning IAM system design changes, upgrades, enhancements and new features.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Technical certification such as GIAC or CISSP is strongly preferred.
- 8+ Years of experience using the IAM platforms (ie CA, Sailpoint, SecureAuth,)
- Strong technical knowledge of IAM tools and processes, including: Identity and Access Management, directory services (LDAP), Single Sign-On (SSO), Web Access Management, Federated Authentication, User Lifecycle and Privileged Access Management
- Knowledge of Industry Standard IAM Tools providing Identity Management, Access Management, Directory Services, IDaaS solutions and privileged access management (PAM)
- Demonstrated understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practices required
- Infrastructure Expertise: Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Web/TCPIP
- Application Server Expertise: WebLogic, Oracle Application Server, JBoss, IIS, Apache Web Servers
- Basic Java knowledge of writing custom plugins and/or general Java development experience
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server or other relational databases and experience with SQL Scripting language
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: