Posted on May 25, 2019 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are actively searching for new talent to join our business as Recruitment Consultants based in our international office here in New York! You're a smart and diligent person who thrives under pressure and has huge ambitions for the future. You're someone who enjoys building and maintaining relationships with everyone you meet. The word No' doesn't stop you, in fact it drives you on. You're also a creative thinker who can problem solve quickly.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Canvassing clients over the telephone and/or face-to-face to identify recruitment needs
- Offer consultative advice and deliver solutions according to their requirements
- Headhunt to identify and attract outstanding candidates
- Use a variety of sources from in-house database, social media and advertising
- Conduct detailed candidate telephone and/or face-to-face interviews to identify skillsets Research and fully immerse yourself into creating your own business
- Lead generate to create a pipeline of new business opportunities within your market
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A competitive and transparent salary structure
- Uncapped commission and bonuses
- Tailored and individualised career path mapping
- Access to our Personal Development Pillar where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual In addition to your on the job training
- Access to our industry-leading learning and development team, offering outstanding training whatever your level and aspirations
- International relocation opportunities
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips
- Complimentary access to our wellness retreat in the Tuscan Hills - Italy for you and your family and friends
- 28 days paid annual leave (including public holidays)
- Eye Care
- Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
You will be able to demonstrate skills in Recruitment and/or Sales experience (call centre, B2B, B2C, customer led environment) with knowledge of the energy, engineering or IT sectors. You will be comfortable working in a target led environment, and will be personally motivated, resilient and competitive. You will be an expert communicator, both verbally and in written form, and will be adept at listening and asking insightful questions of your clients and candidates. Your proven experience in building strong relationships either over the phone or in face-to-face meetings.
As our business is constantly evolving, our people are too; you will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one. With our transparent development structures, you can advance your career quickly and flourish here. We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our Group businesses and at all levels; today you might be sat next to our CEO, tomorrow, another Consultant. We collaborate, we share best practice, and we celebrate wins.
In this context, you won't be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.
We began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol UK in 2008. Inspired by our Founder, and led by our CEO, we've been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people. The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.