Customer Happiness Manager (M/F/X)
Posted on May 31, 2019 by Nok
We are looking for a fluent German customer happiness manager to help us scale while maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This is a crucial role as you will be the voice of our company and our customers always come first. Mess-ups happen, and you're expected to turn every negative occurrence into the best customer service experience for the user.
- You are responsible for all inbound and outbound customer communication across all channels (From email, phone to person, etc.)
- You incentivise customer feedback and always keep an eye on the quality of our online presence (Service reviews; Blog comments; Mentions on social media, etc.)
- You're the first line of response in case users experience technical difficulties with trying out the gadgets hence you're expected to build up product knowledge
- You create templates to improve the efficiency of customer response yet are able to personalize each message to the user, according to his profile and the situation
- You go out of your way to meet users' demands. You'll be given the budget to pamper them.
- You deal with any (rare) cases of fraud, damages or theft and take care of the processing with our insurance
- You proactively take care of administrative tasks such as office management and basic preparations for accounting purposes
- Outstanding command in German and English, both spoken and written (our users in Berlin are German and the company language is English)
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role (being knowledgeable with Intercom is a plus)
- You are passionate about tech and often the go-to-person for others when they run into technical difficulties with their products
- You're professional, reliable and structured when it comes to you work
- You're proactive and a full believer in the learning by doing methodology to confront new challenges and grow as a person
- You appreciate an independent but highly collaborative way of working with a lot of responsibility