People Operations & Team Assistant (f/m/div) in Berlin
Posted on May 31, 2019 by finreach solutions
Join us to Unlock Consumer Financial Potential with one Click!
finreach solutions is a SaaS API platform enabling our partners to build impactful financial products, across Europe. Together with the fintech innovation challengers and leaders, finreach solutions develops B2B2C plug-n-play solutions and our microservices architecture enables our business clients to have best-in-class interfaces and reduced back-end complexity. In March 2019, finreach solutions and figo decided to join forces; our two great locations (Hamburg and Berlin) and a team of 90 employees form the leading European Software-as-a-Service API platform for financial products. We combine experience, passion and commitment, bring all players in the financial world together at eye level, and drive the digitalisation and transformation of the financial industry.
About the role:
We are looking for a positive and energetic individual to support our People & Organization team. You will be diving into variety of challenges in order to improve our organization and office continuously. Some of your tasks can be for example to help us organize internal events, coordinate team travel logistics and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication.
What you'll achieve:
- Learn and be familiar with your new team members and our internal tools;
- Organize & coordinate your first internal events or team gathering
- Start to prioritize appointments and events; make arrangements for international and domestic travel
- Start supporting our People & Organization team; take care of and coordinate special events (birthdays, anniversaries, team events etc.)
- Learn our employee onboarding process including all administrative paperwork (make sure our HR Management System is up-to-date).
- Take the lead in making sure that our office operations are running smoothly; be the contact person for any feedback coming from your colleagues to improve our onboarding process or office conditions (from orders to general office design)
- Provide stellar customer service to our internal and external stakeholders; be informed on all company policy and practices (including data privacy)
- Be the go-to-person with everything around our office operations / orders, booking flight/trains and making sure out finance/accounting team is informed about these costs (invoices)
- Contribute to making your team members enjoy their work at our office and at our organization :-)
What you'll need to be successful:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communicator, both spoken and written German and English
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Thrives working both independently (a self-starter) and collaboratively
- Positive character, who thrives for developing processes and procedures in order to improve organizational effectiveness
- Dependable, respectful and consistently works to uphold company ethics and standards.
What you'll get from us:
Working with us means you will be challenged every day by our partners and your peers. You can be yourself, speak freely, be trusted and respected. You get to give and receive regular feedback, to improve yourself and others. We know that exceptional people don't choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you're set up for success. In other words;
- We'd love for you to join our international, solution-oriented team, where collaboration and transparency are our core values.
- You can bring your fresh ideas to the company, and define the way you want to work. Our culture cares about you as an individual.
- You can take advantage of a leadership team with tremendous industry expertise, that is dedicated to continuously improving both your personal growth and development and the organization, in a way that ensures long term success.
- Our highly experienced People & Organization department with a long track record of hiring and supporting international employees, will be there to support you and your family; to make sure your experience relocating to Berlin is a great one :-)
Additional benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.