Ruby On Rails Fullstack Developer (m/f)
Posted on May 31, 2019 by MEDWING GmbH
MEDWING is building an end-to-end staffing and workforce management platform to solve healthcare's rising shortage of professionals. We are well-funded by prominent investors in digital health and have already established a solid team of top-tier entrepreneurs, consultants, and engineers.
We're now looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Fullstack Developer interested in building full stack products and systems to solve healthcare's most pressing problem - staffing. Working closely with cross-functional partners, you will sit in the driver's seat in delivering impactful products.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Implementation of new business logic in our frontend and backend applications
- Working with various third party APIs to automate processes
- Supporting the team in maintaining our AWS infrastructure
- You have 5+ years of work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- You have at least 2 years of experience with and interest in AWS technologies, including CloudFormation, EC2, Elasticache, Elasticsearch, RDS
- Ideally you also have some experience in React or Golang
- You are comfortable working with Git
- You have experience with automated testing
- You have a structured, proactive working style
- You are a self-starter and an entrepreneurial mind - You get things done
- You are a team player
- Very experienced team of founders and well-funded by prominent investors
- Be part of a skilled full stack team
- High degree of individual responsibility.
- A unique corporate culture incl. free drinks, amazing coffee, fruit baskets and great team events
Ready for MEDWING?
If you are interested in reshaping the future of healthcare staffing around the world, apply now!
€55k - €75k Annual