Data Engineer (m/f/d)
Posted on May 31, 2019 by scoutbee
- You will empower our customers to discover the best suppliers in the world and provide critical information to key decision makers in industry-leading companies like Audi or Bosch.
- You will write and run data transformation scripts on big scale using PySpark.
- You will extend and maintain our data scraping & processing pipeline that is running on Airflow as well as our Elasticsearch databases.
- You will work in a cross-functional scrum team together with other Data Engineers, Data Scientists and Backend Developers.
- You will have a lot of fun, meeting great people and building outstanding data products.
- You hold a graduate degree in computer science, statistics, informatics, information systems or another quantitative field, related vocational training (e.g. "Fachinformatiker") or have at least 2 years of experience in a data engineer role.
- You are a passionate Data Engineer with strong analytical skills and love working with structured and unstructured data
- You have excellent knowledge of Python.
- You should have solid knowledge in Elasticsearch and PySpark, good knowledge of Airflow or aiohttp is a plus.
- You hold a proficient command of English.
- You appreciate working in an agile environment and optimally have experience with Scrum.
- Last but not least, you are an excellent team player and thrive when faced with challenging tasks.
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Free snacks and drinks
- Great teamwork
- Lightning development
- Personal progression
- Stylish office
- Sports and a lot of fun
- Free massage
* We are always on the lookout for talented people, regardless of race, ethnic background, gender, religion, philosophy, disability, age or sexual identity.