Team Lead CRM (m/f/x)
Posted on May 31, 2019 by OUTFITTERY
OUTFITTERY is Europe's largest Personal Shopping Service for men. We know that shopping isn't a pleasure for every man, but we're here to change that! This is why we set a clear goal: a world where men have time for the important things in life and are still well-dressed. We are currently seeking a Team Lead CRM (m/f/x) to join our great team in Berlin. This role will report to and work closely with our Head of Marketing to develop and optimize our customer engagement and retention strategy in our eight markets.
- You support the development of our retention strategy and translate it into customer-centric marketing activities across our CRM channels (esp. Email, Push, SMS, Print Mailing)
- You take full responsibility for building long-term customer relationships through best-in class customer life-cycles, customer engagement and retention experiences. You know that loyalty is a brand and you aim to deliver customer lifetime revenue.
- You define and support the execution of structured testing framework to improve our customer retention and engagement.
- You ensure a flawless tracking of all ongoing CRM channels and the reporting of key KPIs in order to properly measure and optimize running campaigns.
- Ensure on-going reporting and forecasting of key KPIs
- Extract insights from our customer data to define intelligent segmentation, personalization and cross-channel communication.
- You lead, guide and develop our CRM team. You pay close attention to individual efforts to improve productivity and results.
- You work closely with colleagues from our Product, Data Analytics, Content, Performance Marketing and Design departments.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate Degree in Communication or Marketing, Economics or a related field.
- You have at least 4 to 5 years of experience in CRM, ideally in an e-commerce environment, with a focus on lifecycle marketing, conversion optimization, customer segmentation, cross-channel orchestration or similar.
- Ideally, you successfully led small to mid-sized teams.
- Experience with sophisticated CRM Tools, ideally with marketing automation, cross-channel orchestration solutions.
- Basic knowledge in HTML, CSS and good Excel skills.
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills to forecast and identify trends/challenges to drive the company's performance.
- You have a strong sense of ownership as well as good sense of humor to motivate your team and pass on your knowledge.
- An interest and passion for fashion or related brand/image sensitive categories.
- Business proficient in English and fluent in German
- Structured work ethic as well as result-driven personality with a bias for action and an outstanding ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously complete your profile!
- An international and smart team which is eager to revolutionize shopping for men
- A transparent company culture with highly motivated colleagues, which work on our ambitious goals
- An exciting and responsible role, with great impact
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities