Project Manager Customer Success (m/f/d)
Posted on May 31, 2019 by scoutbee
- Understand customer's business objectives and advise on product usage to achieve desired goals.
- Serve as the key point of contact and relationship lead for a portfolio of customers.
- Train customers on existing and new product features.
- Lead customer feedback meetings during trial and post-sale phases including monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Manage post-sales activity for your accounts through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and articulate scoutbee's value to the customer and map to their business objectives and desired outcomes.
- Act as an expert resource and drive product implementation and adoption within our customers.
- Work with Sales and Key Account teams to gather customer business goals and objectives and ensure ongoing alignment.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer dedication and loyalty.
- Travel up to 25% and meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them understand how best to address those needs and challenges with our solutions.
- Partner closely with Sourcing Engineers and other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into solutions for customers.
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on system performance and new feature requests.
- Help drive customer references, referrals and case studies.
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial engineering, business engineering or related fields.1-3 years' experience in a customer facing role.
- 1-3 years' experience in a customer facing role preferably with experience in the purchasing department.
- Must be goal oriented, self-motivated and have a desire to be a part of a growing team which is energetic, talented, and competitive.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Display active listening skills, strong attention to detail, and well organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable with presenting to and engaging with customers both in-person and virtually.
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding performance and retention goals with customers.
- Knowledge of purchasing operations within industrial manufacturing sectors e.g. automotive, aerospace etc. preferred.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or Microsoft Dynamics) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint).
- Very good German knowledge necessary.
- Valid Passport with Ability to travel frequently, nationally and internationally.
- Flexible working hours
- International team
- Free snacks and drinks
- Great teamwork
- Lightning development
- Personal progression
- Stylish office
- Sports and a lot of fun
- Free massage
* We are always on the lookout for talented people, regardless of race, ethnic background, gender, religion, philosophy, disability, age or sexual identity.