Senior Network Engineer
Posted on Jun 4, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for a Network Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining and administering our company's computer networks. To be a successful candidate, you will need to have a strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
What you will do:
* Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
* Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
* Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
* Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
* Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
* Maintaining, configuring, and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
Your experience will include:
* LAN and WAN experience.
* Installation & configuration of Cisco Routers & Switches
* Working knowledge of Cisco 6509, 4500, 3750, 3850, 9300 and 4500 series switches
* Administering and installation of Check Point and Cisco ASA firewall
* Knowledge of IPSEC VPNs
* Experience of an MPLS WAN infrastructure
* Routing protocols including BGP, EIGRP & OSPF
* Experience with TCP/IP protocols
* Administering of: Cisco Prime, Cisco ISE, Solar Winds & Cisco WLC 5520
About Capita Local Public Services
Capita Local Public Services delivers a wide range of specialist services to local authorities, schools, academies and other public sector organisations, including IT and digital transformation, customer management, revenues, benefits, finance, property development and regulatory services, education support and back office processing. Information can be found on https://(url removed)/
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership
£50k - £60k Annual
£60k - £65k Annual
£52k - £57.5k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual