Posted on Jun 8, 2019 by Visionaire Partners
DB2 Systems Administrator (Mainframe)
Exciting opportunity for a DB2 Systems Database Admin to join a dynamic team supporting the programming team in an enterprise environment!
We are looking for a strong DB2 Systems Database Admin who has strong experience in a production support environment and experience using SMPE to install, upgrade and maintain DB2 and related products. Responsibilities entail production support, disaster recovery, creating database backups and performing database restores, and installing and managing DB2 software. You will use IBM DB2 Administration Tool Suite.
This is a 12 - 18 month contract role located in Midtown with close proximity to Marta train station! Excellent opportunity for a long term contract opportunity!
- 5 + years experience DB2 z/OS database administration
- IBM DB2 Administration Tool Suite and DB2 Tool Customizer
- Experience using SMPE to install and upgrade software
- 4 + years production support on DB2 z/OS, including Data Sharing
- Experience with JCL, DDL, DML, SMP/E, TSO, QMF, QMON, TMON, REXX, CLIST
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available