Quality Control Inspector - CMM
Posted on Jun 12, 2019 by CV-Library
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a engineering company who work on highly interesting projects across many sectors including motorsports, defence, electronics and medical to name a few.
As well as an engineering background you will have a comprehensive understanding of machine manufacturing and be able to interpret engineering drawings and have a good knowledge of materials and machining techniques.
* A proven track record in the use of Co-ordinate Measuring Machines, both in measuring and programming(CMM)
* Ability to use manual forms of measuring apparatus, Callipers, micrometers etc.
* Strong communication skills both written and face to face
* Excellent IT Skills (Outlook, Excel, Microsoft office etc)
* Good time management and attendance are essential
* Ability to work unsupervised within a small team environment
* Manufacturing experience
* Knowledge of PCIDIMIS preferable but not essential
* Engineering background
* Mechanical knowledge
* CNC / Casting / Patternmaking
In return they can offer a competitive salary. The office environment is friendly, open and relaxed and encourages a good team spirit.
Apply now, send your CV or hit apply now.
Spectrum IT Recruitment - Wilkin Chan. Find me on LinkedIN
£25k - £26k Annual
£40k - £60k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual
£25k - £33k Annual