Contract Design Director
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Ascension
We Are Hiring
Contract Design Director - Office Operations - Full-Time, Days - Westport Center Drive - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
The Resource Group is a business transformation services organization that specializes in non-payroll spend management. Through its User-Directed Integrated Solutions, The Resource Group transforms the resource and supply function delivering value through Operations and Logistics Optimization, Strategic Sourcing, and Change Management. Although it specializes in these areas, as its core, The Resource Group is rooted in the ideals of hospitality and believes that success is measured by the satisfaction of the customer. The Resource Group started as a Solution of Ascension, its success has allowed it to expand and serve various healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves over 2,500 locations including over 165 acute care hospitals across 21 states and Washington D.C.
The Resource Group is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with The Resource Group, you will have the opportunity to advance the development of contracts and pricing agreements for all non-labor related expenses that support patient care delivery.
- Listens to end-users to define the attributes needed in a product or service in order to have the most respected, credible and effective contracting processes in the industry.
- Provides direction and counsel to the system office and health ministry associates with regards to savings targets.
- Ensures the development of cost-savings initiatives and associated work plan timelines and milestones.
- Coordinates with the sourcing, implementation, analyst, and operations teams to design contracts that are feasible to implement, operationally aligned, and achieve best value.
- Manages activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required
- Master's degree preferred
- 5 years of experience required.
- 10 years of experience preferred.
- 2 years of leadership or management experience required.
- 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E -Verify (link to E-verify site)