Treasury Analyst I
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Unified Physician Management
Job Number: 752
Position Title: Treasury Analyst I
The Treasury Analyst I supports the Treasury Operations team in the execution of daily tasks related to cash management and reporting of Corporate and Care Center activities, cash flow forecasting, and various research and analyses as the needs arise.
- Prepares weekly funding wires to / from UPM Care Centers. Initiates/reviews internal and external fund transfers for payment and management of liquidity.
- Prepares and analyzes cash flows through the maintenance and development of cash flow forecasting tools. Prepares daily cash reports and cash determination needs for review and assessment by the Treasury Operations Manager.
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations and related analyses in support of the Accounting operations monthly financial statement closing process.
- Responsible for ensuring all cash transactions are monitored, deposited and posted in a timely manner. Monitors ACH and wire payment cycles between the bank and Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Supports the Treasury Operations Manager and Sr. Director in the ongoing management of Treasury Operations and the support provided to Corporate and its Care Centers including the coordination, execution and maintenance of banking documentation, policies and procedures and identification and implementation of best practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- Experience: 1-3 years experience with a blend of General Accounting & Treasury.
- Certifications: A Certified Public Accountant, Certified Treasury Professional designation is a plus but not required.
City: Boca Raton
Community / Marketing Title: Treasury Analyst I
Unified Physician Management, LLC (Unified) and its physician partners have assembled the nation's largest network of Ob-Gyns operating in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Washington, Texas, Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Through its partner organizations, Unified Women's Healthcare, PL (UWH) and Capital Women's Care, Unified has created the only national, private practice women's health group with a singular vision of patient centered care and physician governance.
Established in 2009, Unified and its physician partners have set out to preserve personalized healthcare and be recognized as a premier thought leader in the field of women's health. The goal is to preserve the private practice of medicine and preserve the economic security of Ob-Gyns for the foreseeable future.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan. This company is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.