User Experience Design Lead- ClubLabs
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Club Labs
We're currently in the early stages of developing our travel team responsible for the ideation and recreation of the AAA Travel experience. We are looking for a passionate and driven User Experience Lead with a curiosity to look beyond the status quo and explore meaningful details for our Travel experience. Future opportunities will expand across the entire member experience to create cohesive designs across retail, web, and mobile experiences.
- Collaborate with team members to identify product opportunities.
- Lead working sessions with cross-functional teams.
- Create design concepts and prototypes, and design testing plans for validation.
- Communicate and present research, insights, and concepts to stakeholders and c-level.
- Promote UX design efforts, mindset, and methods through presentation and communication.
- Design and facilitate workshops to scope an initiative, identify an opportunity, or generate potential solutions.
- Work with Travel Product Manager to define vision and strategy.
- Partner with team members in user experience to promote best practices for the user experience program.
- Develop Information Architecture (IA) and content strategy.
- 10+ years of experience delivering successful work for entire product areas for web, mobile and/or software applications.
- Experience using data to influence UX design (ex. Adobe Analytics, A/B testing, and heat mapping).
- Experience constructing wireframes and interactive prototypes (ex. Sketch or Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing preferred.
- Experience in requirements discovery, solution conceptualization, cross-functional collaboration, prioritization, influencing decision-making, and user advocacy in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, and presentation skills a must.
- Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders.
- A portfolio (or samples) of work experience collaborating with business stakeholders and cross-functional teams to convey defined experiences, examples of process, and projects.
- Four-year Bachelor's degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent education and professional experience.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.