DevOps Engineer - Avaya
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Auto Club of Southern California
DevOps/Network Engineer -Avaya
The Automobile Club of Southern California is seeking an experienced Network Engineer responsible for working directly with end users, vendors, and other suppliers to analyze, develop, support, and implement telecom network solutions and technologies.
What you will be doing!
- Based on design documents, you will develop and implement technology solutions in high volume, highly available call centers where designs require redundancy and reduced business impact during outage. Understands SIP and its capabilities in achieving those objectives.
- Analyze, support, develop, implement and troubleshoot telecommunications systems/networks and solutions.
- Provide remote circuit and system support for100+ branch offices.
- Provide support for Avaya Aura CM v6.3 & v7 core platforms as well as Aura Messaging.
- Develops solutions in response to customer requests, and present recommendations that include technical solution and cost estimates.
- Support ongoing development and implementation of Voice Services initiatives.
- Analyze telecom solutions, costs and schedules with IS management to meet agreed upon requirements, deadlines and goals.
- Actively build and maintain relationships with user community, vendors, specialists and developers in- order to understand business needs and requirements related to new technology solutions.
- Serve as Telecom Engineering lead on multifunctional project teams within IS and across lines of business as required to support business requirements.
- 10+ years related telecommunications experience.
- 5+ years recent experience in a position where primary responsibilities include support of Avaya Aura solutions..
- Ability to manage multiple projects and support commitments in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with creating and managing to project schedules.
- Understanding/experience with: o PBX/Telephone System and Peripheral Architecture (i.e. additions / replacements).
- LEC and IXC Services (Trunking and Data).
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Free Access to Oreilly and other training resources
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Discounts
'Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service '
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer