Business Development Consultant
Posted on Jun 14, 2019 by Coffey Communications
Are you an experienced B2B sales professional? Have you sold creative service or technology solutions to the healthcare industry? As a business development consultant for Coffey Communications, you'll be a trusted advisor to hospitals and health plans in your assigned national territory providing them with healthcare content marketing products and services to achieve their needs and goals. Our corporate office is located in Walla Walla, Washington.
What you'll do:
- Initiate new business by contacting potential customers through leads provided and cold-calling efforts.
- Sell content marketing solutions (websites, e-newsletters and publications) that meet customer needs.
- Travel in assigned national territory.
What you'll get:
- Work that is exciting, engaging and fulfilling.
- Co-workers who are creative, collaborative and dedicated.
- A work environment that is customer-centric.
- A competitive sales compensation plan.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage and company contributions to a health savings account (HSA).
- Paid holiday break between Christmas and New Year's.
- Three weeks of PTO, prorated based on start date.
- Eight paid holidays.
- A competitive 401(k) plan.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- Free healthy snack options.
What you'll need to succeed:
- A minimum of 5 years' of proven experience in B2B creative service selling.
- Preferred background in the healthcare, content marketing and/or technology arena for B2B sales.
- Effective consulting, negotiation and closing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- The drive to make sales-we're looking for motivation, enthusiasm and persistence.